Knowledge, Experience & Integrity Count!
In a global economy, it helps to have a global perspective and approach!
5 reasons for optimism in 2021
- vaccines – roll-out accessibility for BC residents by 3rd quarter 2021.
- huge build-up of household savings - consumer spending will take off
- strong trade & immigration – expecting strong immigration. BC typically gets 15% of new
- immigrants. A 60,000/year population growth is expected for BC for the next 3 years.
- major capital projects – 20% growth projected in 2021, especially in Northern BC
- interest rates expected to remain low till at least 2023